A Virtual Reality Cricket Game for the HTC Vive that emerges you right in the heart of the cricketing action. You find yourself in the middle facing a variety of bowlers from fast paced seam to off spin and leg spin as you try to hit a record score and join the Honors Board.
Play against friends in this immersive environment taking it in turns to out do each other's scores.
- Village, County and International options for difficulty levels.
- Slow, Medium, Fast Medium, Fast, Off Spin and Leg Spin bowling options.
- In game crowd noise and reaction to shots.
- Digital score board showing latest scores.
- Honors board showing all time highest scores.
- Separate view for friends watching on a screen that shows bowling MPH, strike rate, team total etc.
- Left and Right hand settings.
- Varying speed, line and length from each bowler.
A very enjoyable and realistic batting challenge for any cricket fan with more features being added all the time. The game makes use of the HTC Vive's hand held controllers to put a realistic bat in your hands so you feel like you're actually batting, rather than playing a computer game with a traditional controller.